Tuesday 9 February 2016

Valentine's Wishlist

Valentine's Day❤️

Valentine's is definitely a love/hate holiday but I'm thankful that this year I am on the side of love! There is certainly a theme running throughout the wishlist but I just found so many cute things that I couldn't help but share!  Enjoy!

1. Calvin Klein Valentine's Rose Crop Top and Knickers-£50
I saw these on Urban Outfitters and I fell in love! The set is so adorable and not too in your face so they can be worn all year round.

2. Eyelash Eye Mask-£7.50
Another super cute present and fairly cheap as well. The eyelash design adds a hint of elegance, it's also a practical present for a girl who loves to travel.

3. Olympus Pen E-PL5
I've heard amazing things about this camera and the reviews certainly don't disappoint. It's also small and a really cute champagne colour which adds a bit of sophistication.

4. Kate Spade Notebook-£20
Recently I've developed an obsession with notebooks (especially from TK Maxx and Homesense because they're so cheap), but this Kate Spade notebook is definitely a beautiful, luxury present. 

5. FRENDS Layla Rose Gold Headphones-£139.99
I must admit that these headphone have been on my wishlist for years but I just can't bring myself to pay the price for them... look how cute though!!

6. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector-£32
To be fair, all of the shimmering skin perfectors are flawless but I particularly love Champagne Gold because it is such a lovely colour and I thin it will go well with my fair skin tone.

7. Adidas Originals 80's Metal Toe Trainer-£90
I really don't know where I should stand with these trainers. I obviously love them because of the rose gold detailing but I'm not too fond of the shape of the actual trainer. That being said, they are still lovely and would make an amazing gift. 

8. ASOS Angelika Caged Longline Underwire Bra-£20
I'm absolutely in love with this bra, not only is it gorgeous but it also had underwire so you still have support. The harness and lace detailing really makes it look more expensive than it is as well.

9. Thomas Sabo Love Bridge Bracelet-£159
Rose Gold... Again! Yes I know but this is the perfect Valentine's gift! Not only is it so pretty I could scream but it can also be engraved so you can write a sweet message for your partner, insuring it's cherished for years to come.

10. S'well water bottle-£30
I know £30 for a water bottle is a tad overpriced but it was just so damn cute that I had to include it!

11. Accessorize Faux Fur Pom Pom Bag Charm-£7
I own so many of these as it is that I probably don't need any more but it's a really cheap and cheerful gift idea which shows someone you care. Also you have got to be mad to hate a fluffy key chain!

12. Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in 'Redrum'-£14
When anyone thinks about Valentine's Day the colour red is probably one of the first things they think of, so a staple red lipstick is key to completing any look. This liquid lipstick won't budge either so you can eat as much as you like without the dreaded red ring of death forming around your lips!

13. Boohoo Emily Maxi Length Sheer Robe-£14
This robe just gives me life! Not only is it gorgeous and luxury looking but it's also only £14! Complete bargain considering they sell similar ones in Victoria Secret for £50+.

What do you want for Valentine's Day?
With Love
Robyn xo
PS. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' 

1 comment :

  1. The calvin klein set is sooo pretty! I love the baby pink rather than the classic black or white :) A journal/notebook is always really handy to get because a girl can never have to many!

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete