Friday 5 July 2013

My M.A.C collection

So I know my M.A.C collection may be a tad smaller than other peoples but I'm working on it! I've only really started collecting high-end makeup in the past year due to a growing interest. I hope that my collection will to continue to grow and grow in the near future. 


1.Fix+ spray
2.Oil control lotion
3.Pigment in 'Melon'
4.Pigment in 'Copper Sparkle'
5.Studio Fix powder in NC15
6.Studio finish concealer in NC15
7.Eye pencil in 'Coffee'
8.Sheertone shimmer blush in 'Spingsheen'
9.Studio Fix fluid in NC15


With Love
Robyn xo

1 comment :

  1. Nice Collation, Thanks for sharing with us.
    Shop for Sexy Lingerie,Swimwear, Nightwear, Babydoll, Chemise and Shapewear from Donnalace UK. Choose sensual styling, luxurious fabrics, and superior fit with our collection

    ReplyDelete